< Hildi Hair Removal >
< Smithfield Digital Proposal >
< Our Approach >
Analysing, auditing and planning are critical to – and the foundation of – a successful digital and marketing strategy. Too many businesses invest time, resources and budget into channels and tactics without a solid understanding of what’s essential and what you could eliminate.
Our results-driven audit and planning session explore the effectiveness of your marketing strategies and channels and help you scale for success. We ask all the right questions to optimise your ROI and customer conversions:
- Are you optimising every digital opportunity in your marketing mix?
- Could you drive better results by seeing digital marketing from every angle?
- Are there opportunities to reduce costs and optimise performance?
- Are your teams equipped with the latest up-to-date knowledge and skills to succeed?
- Are there new digital opportunities you could be monetising to stay ahead?
We’ll give shape to your biggest digital opportunities, upskill your team and you’ll walkaway with clarity on your direction and focused on your highest impact opportunities.
< About Us >
< We are trusted by the best >
< Why Us >
We’re trusted by the best. Over the years we’ve built a rock-solid reputation by helping top Australian (and Global) brands tackle some of today’s biggest marketing challenges and drive digital growth.
Working with teams at Danone, NAB, Westfield, Kmart and Tennis Australia, and many other up-and-coming businesses. We advise them on how to rise above the noise, join the dots and make sense of the fast moving and ever changing marketing sector. Resulting in greater clarity, renewed direction, shared goals and increased ROI.
As member’s of General Assembly Distinguished Faculty program, we’ve built the latest global Digital Marketing Immersive curriculum and have been recognised as the top 1% best instructors in a worldwide network of over 20,000.
< Digital Audit >
< Step 1 >
We analyse your data, competitors, marketing activities and channels to build our understanding of your digital landscape.
The strategy and insights we provide will show your current state, opportunities, and how to get there; including tactics, a personalised action plan and what to measure to know your efforts are working.
Elements of Your Digital Audit:
Your company and challenges are unique—your digital marketing strategy will be too. While building your audit from the ground up, here’s some elements we’ll include:
- A review of customer personas
- Insights into the consistency of your brand and content strategy
- Audit and best practice for Website, SEO, Google Ads, email and social media
- Core KPIs & metrics to track and how you’re benchmarking against wider industry performance
< Workshop >
< Step 2 >
Dive deep into your digital marketing strategy and learn how to best monetise your opportunities – both to generate more leads and evolve into online offerings for your current publishing clients.
Where you’re at – we’ll share all our discoveries, what’s happening with your efforts currently and where the biggest gaps and opportunities lie.
The digital opportunity – why now is the right time to bring digital into your business offer, the size and scope of the market, channels and opportunity
- Data-driven insights – deep dive into your data, our audit and discoveries.
- Getting focused with the right goals, KPI’s and objectives for growth
- Website & Landing page strategy – review of your website traffic, recommendations to optimise capturing conversion.
- People – time and resources review – who will do what, review of current capabilities – external partners/outsourcing versus in-house
- Toolbox review – maximising productivity and efficiency with the right tools
- Plan of priorities based on your goals, approaches that deliver highest impact for lowest effort.
< Investment >
< Investment >
Audit & 2 ½ hour custom planning session
1 x post session report collating our key findings and takeaways
Delivery of all workshopped materials
< Quote >
Quote: AUD $2950 + GST
< What Next >
< On Demand Digital Strategist >
We offer a flexible approach to the right amount of ongoing strategic support for you.
From ongoing coaching and mentoring, to outsourcing your projects to our trusted partner network, we will work as a partner to continually scale your digital growth.
Access to our trusted network – a talented network of top industry practitioners and partners to execute and deliver projects, everyone in the Smithfield community is vetted for skills, fit and reliability.
A mentor and coach who will work as a partner to transfer knowledge and up-skill and align your team.